Wednesday, January 13, 2010

COVER LETTER

WAN AZRIANA BINTI WAN AZAHAR

No D1, 1254 1

Bt 7 ½, Jln Durian Tunggal,

76100 Gangsa,

Durian Tunggal,

Melaka.

4th November 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INDUSTRAIL TRAINEE

With regards to the above matter, I would like to apply for the post of industrial trainee at your company.

2. I am a third year degree student of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, UTeM, Malacca. For your information, the 12-week-industrial training is a compulsory part of the degree program and is carried out after the sixth semester of the second semester-third year studies, which is 9th May 2011 to 31st July 2011.

3. Throughout my studies, I have gained technical skills such as casting, manual technical drawing, fabrication, welding and others, which, I believe, would be beneficial to your company. Furthermore, I am familiar with usage of software such as Auto CAD, CATIA and MATLAB.

4. I have good communication skill, teamwork skill, leadership ability, and have experienced working as a team in my studies. I look forward to apply these skills to further improve myself and your company during the industrial training experience.

5. Together with this letter, I have enclosed a reply letter to be sent to my faculty or to myself before 28th March 2011, and my resume for your consideration. I believe that my education, technical skills and hands-on experience throughout my studies are well suited for this position. I look forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

WAN AZRIANA BINTI WAN AZAHAR